The North Shore News is North Shore’s anglophone paper.
This newspaper is dedicated to exploring local issues and strives to give its readers an objective and critical assessment of events that mark our times.
Created on April 23rd 2005, as a member of Quebec Community Newspaper Association, the North Shore News sports an advertising/editorial ratio among the highest in the industry.
The North Shore News caters to the municipalities of:
J7B, J7C, J6Z, J7E
Territory penetration of Rosemère and Deux-Montagnes
(According to ABC 2004)
• The Gazette: 11.1%
• La Presse: 17.4%
• Journal de Montréal: 15.3%
• The North Shore News: 100%
131 distribution points
The difference is that… people read us
• To successfully reach your business’ exposure objectives
• The most efficient and less costly advertising medium
• The only anglophone newspaper in the North Shore
• Delivers reliable coverage of news and events in the North Shore
• The only opinionated newspaper in the North Shore with editorials and a readers’ forum
• Real journalism
Advertising with The North Shore News
Book your space with us today!
To see growth in your business, advertise your products and services in THE NORTH SHORE NEWS.